Would you commission a theme?

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wallpapers

If you don't have the money for an entire theme, you can always spring for a wallpaper. They're versatile, cheap, and fun to make. I make them in dimensions that are compatible for your PS3 or your PC (I guess they would work on Mac also, but i dont have a Mac so I'm not certain).  Heck, if you know the proportions of the picture you want (in pixel size), i can make a wallpaper for anything!

To my knowledge, there isn't a free image hosting site that does justice to my hi-def pictures. one sight made a red picture blue... So I packed all the wallpapers I was going to post here into a .zip file. You can download the pack and just keep the ones you like. Keep in mind that these files are sized for PS3 wallpapers, so there is a minute amount of distortion if you use it as a PC wallpaper.

This is the Rapidshare link. It links to a .zip file. once you have downloaded the file, right click it and select 'extract all'. Enjoy!

Wallpapers.zip


No comments:

Post a Comment