Would you commission a theme?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

About Commissions

Ok, so i was contemplating the idea of accepting commissions on themes. A commission is when someone contracts an artist to create a work for them. The patron contracts the artist to make a piece of art for an agreed fee. Once the details of the work are decided, the fee folows suit. I would charge by the job, not by the hour. Once the patron and i agree on the fee, the patron will be given an P.O. box adress where they should send the check for the agreed price. Once i get the check and it clears, I will begin work on the theme. Commissions are NEVER refundable by any artist. Once the theme is completed, I will upload the theme to a file sharing service. The theme will be packed in a .zip and locked with a code. I will e-mail you the code and the link seperately with instructions on how to extract and install the theme. I have extra services i can provide on request for nominal fees. At this time i am not accepting Commissions, but soon. Once I get a P.O. box and figure out an exact price scheme, I will open for business
Things that can be added that will change the price:
 *  Number of wallpapers.
 *  Custom icons.
 *  Custom audio made by me.
 *  Files on a CD mailed to the customer instead of downloading from a file sharing service.

Please keep in mind the legal restrictions. I can not sell themes of copywrited material (no games, bands, tv shows, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment