Would you commission a theme?

Monday, October 19, 2009

"Skull's Soul"

Well its finaly done. Halloween theme is here! It took way longer than I expected, but what the heck, I think you will find it worth the wait. This theme is comprised of skulls and lots of them! Every wallpaper has skulls, every icon has skulls, and i bet if you were trippin balls, you would see skulls in the audio too!

This theme has 9 HD wallpapers, a complete icon set comprised of skulls that have a sweet transluscent quality to them. I also included my normal audio set. I swear, eventualy I WILL make a new audio set. Audio is hard though, so untill I come upon a large ammount of free time, no new audio. ENJOY! And dont let the zombies get ya....




Link to download. If you need download instructins, look to my other posts. Its in here somewhere....
Skull's_Soul.p3t

No comments:

Post a Comment