Would you commission a theme?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Soul's Art Theme"

This theme has gone through sooo may changes from concept to production. It has sort of been my guinnie-pig theme. I used it to experiment with different features. So as that statement implies, this theme is packed with goodies. Unfortunately, I have heard from a user that there are some incompatebility issues. I tested this and all my themes on a 80GB standard size PS3 that was manufactured in late 2007. I do know that different PS3 systems (20,  40, 60, 80, and 160GB) actualy have different software from one another, and even recieve different patches. If ANYONE has any incompatibility incidents, PLEASE tell me all about it so i can attemp to circumvent the issue. So yea....

This theme has 10 wallpapers featuring a range of my artistic.... weirdnes. The icon set is 100% original featuring quirky pictures on a rendered 3d 'Oblong-in-torus' thingie. Also included is custom audio rendered in FLStudio





Here is the link to the rapidshare file:

No comments:

Post a Comment