Would you commission a theme?

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Murphy's Law...

The law that sometimes seems to govern my life. It states that "If something can go wrong, it will". I was preparing my next Halloween macabre skull theme when that Microsoft upade shield poped up. It updated while I ate dinner. When i got  back, I tried to re-boot my PC and to my infinite horror, it bluescreened... then blackscreened. I tried all the boot options (safe, networking, last known config and normal), but it always Blues then blacks. I am locked out of windows *sob*. I am fairly sure that it is being caused by a malfunctioning driver called TDI.sys. I am currently able to recover my files by means of a WinPE boot disc, but i dont think that I will be escaping the imminent 'full reset'. Needless to say, I wont be making any themes for quite some time. I am now posting from my brothers netbook, which most certainly cant pull the weight of the programs I  use. I have to *sniffles* re-install all my high end graphic design programs. I expect to be opperational again between 14 and 21 days. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment